Bullying the Chinese a bit more!

Here is a message I just got from a Chinese seller on ebay. These guys should find some free software to check what the heck they’re sending to their consumers…!!

Dear buyer: Are you got the goods? If you already got please give us a feedback. If the good dont arrived.Maybe your item delay arrive your address. don't worry it. it will arrive in 12-30 days in USA,UK,CA,AU country, other country need 15-35 days. We will refund the full money to you if you still have not got the item exceed 35 days. you can get the delivery time on our system. http://delivery.gamesalor.com.cn Best Regards

“maybe your item delay arrive your address. Don’t worry it”? Of course I’m not going to worry the item.! How can I make a cable worried? I’m worried about the damn thing not coming to my postbox!

Posted in Labels: , |

0 comments: