Default Gateway

No its not a problem with my IP settings.

We had to remove the old gate in our place at Pubudu Mawatha and install a new gate. The problem with it is that we don’t still live at that house. Its still under construction and we seldom go there these days. The welder needs about 3 days to complete the gate. As we’re planning to use some of the old Amana sheets from the old gate, the welder has to remove the gate.

The result? No gate!

Thats bad. For once all the stray dogs will be in the garden and another reason is security. Since the house is still under construction there are some valuable stuff laying here and there. So I needed to make some cover for the gate. At least it should be a logical gate if not for the strength! So here goes.

I took some 3 inch concrete nails and the hammer and some other stuff there and started hammering. With the help of some leftover wire, I was able to secure the aluminum sheets.

Here’s what is looks like;

 

Sure, both of the sheets are suspended with wire. I had to do that because its damn hard to nail the concrete columns. It would withstand a decent wind. And here is the gate I made to get out.

I almost got stuck trying to do that. But It would be for just that once. It would be taken down on Sunday when the “real” gate arrives!

Posted in Labels: , , |

1 comments:

  1. Indika Says:

    Extreme Engineering LOL