Shit Happens

Sometime, shit just happens. This is one of those times. When I burnt a DVD with some videos, this was the outcome. Another DVD lost. Take a good look.

pif

The PIF is over 110 !! Unusable to the last bit I guess. The videos were supposed to be deleted after burning this. Good thing I only do that AFTER the Kprobe tests.

Well, I’d have to throw this one away! These are the errors a normal person would not catch. If this disc was used and the files were deleted, that data may have been lost for ever!

Posted in Labels: , , |

2 comments:

  1. Anusha Says:

    that happened to me as well. not as bad as unreadable, but the overall quality of the media sucked. it's weird as it was Verbatim discs with Mitsubishi Chemical code. *sigh*

  2. Tharaka Devinda Says:

    What did you do with it? Mine is labelled QC failed and I dont have anything to do to the disk.(Other than paste it somewhere on my car!) :D