Stupid bus drivers

One of them hit my car on the side on Last Sunday and I had to do loads of stuff to make sure I get the thing fixed. I still haven't put the car to the garage but all the documentation stuff is done to make sure I get all the money from the insurance to pay for the damage. Its from MY insurance and the @sshole owner of the bus didn't agree to pay me a cent. He told me to go to the courts and get it.
He might be under the assumption that I won't go to the courts because its inconvenient. Well he's going to be damn surprised! I don't get any benefit from going to the courts, but the bus owner and the driver has lots to loose, including suspension of the driver's licence for some time..!! I am SO going to do this!! Stupid bus drivers must be dealt with!!

Posted in Labels: , |

0 comments: