New Look for the blog

I decided to have a new look for the blog.. Geez its hard work. All those stuff I have accumulated for the time I was blogging had to be backed up and the scripts!!! the scripts I had on it had to be re-written. Manually!! The search option for the blogroll gave me a headache.! I had to edit the Theme XML to put a Clear button on the search bar to make the hits go away once they populate the whole screen.

Man this is hard work! anyway, this is the new look. Comments anyone?

Blogged with the Flock Browser

Posted in Labels: , |

3 comments:

  1. Anusha Says:

    Don't you think the posting area is a little bit too thin?

  2. Tharaka Devinda Says:

    Its the same size. It plays tricks on the eyes I know. Look at those pics I've posted. they fit the last theme too. I think this area has more width. If I read that XML more clearly, I think I can fix the problem by adjusting the size....
    I'll give it a try :D

  3. Chamitha Says:

    looks better and stylish.. btw.. i too agree with nush about the font size.. since you and nush both gave your blogs new looks.. i too did so.. let me know how it is too..