My First Ride

Got my first ride yesterday. I was too busy yesterday and today, so I wasn't able to get any decent photos. Wait for the pics. I'll post them in a future post.

Its a Maruti 800. Yeah, I know its no big deal of a car, but it my first. So I like it. Its light blue and has a good engine too. I wasn't able to test it for fuel efficiency and better still, I'm still looking for an abandoned road to test the acceleration. I think it'll take about forever seconds to get to 100. :D

Happy Happy!

Blogged with the Flock Browser

Posted in Labels: , |

3 comments:

  1. Chamitha Says:

    WOW... congrats machang... Come on... With time u'll gradually b able to keep on getting better cars and hope finally u'd make it to a BMW or a Benz.. or even better... Cheers and wish u happy driving... and remember to drive carefully too.. sooo much looking forward to see the pics.. :)

  2. Tharaka Devinda Says:

    Thanks dude. Posted a pic...
    I can't go around in the street taking pics, people will think I'm nuts.

  3. Chamitha Says:

    y in the streets.. u can take pics whn u r @ home ne... :P