A good disk in a long time

I got this disk from the shop nearby. The guy there told me he also uses these DVD's to back up his data. I don't trust those guys normally so I checked it out after I put some movies in it. Looks like he was right. I dont know whether the guy did a quality check to tell me that. But my check tells me this is somewhat a good DVD.

But It isn't the best I've seen. If I remember correct Anusha once got 100% for a DVD.


Blogged with the Flock Browser

Posted in Labels: , |

2 comments:

  1. Chamitha Says:

    I usually buy the cheapest in Unity.. Nothing went wrong.. :P

  2. Tharaka Devinda Says:

    Well, its something I picked up from Anusha to check these disks. But good disks may last longer and fare better with scratches and stuff.
    Anyway, bad disks wont kill you. I just wanted to know whether it was a VERY bad disk :D

    In that case, I'd have to burn a new one.