Birthday and Batch Get-Together

Well, I wasn't able to post the photos at ma birthday and I just got time. It wasn't a big party and all that but we decided to give a dinner to the nearby folk. Lahiru, Punchi amma, Nadeera's family etc. Chamidu and Podinenda came from Ratmalana. I had to have them since Podi nanda was the expert of ordering food. So we got food from Dehiwala. Yes Dehiwala, I didn't expect to go that far for food, but they wanted it and we had the car so what...LoL...

It was a huge pot (yes it was technically a POT) that could be turned over on a dish...

So we took the dinner and some photos. :D I got some presents too, Most of them were shirts.

Nadeera gave me a great one, an alarm clock. Now that was a suprise..I knew it was an alarm clock since I was there when she took it home and I peeked into the cover of the box..but WOW..I didn't know it was like this...




And here is a pic of me with my mother and father.



Podi Nanda wanted to give me something big for the birthday and she waited till she had the right item...and the teddy that Madhawa aiya gave me just got a playmate. Trust me, this new teddy is darn heavy...
The new one is on the left..



And the day after, me and Nadeera went to the batch party that was at Wadduwa Holiday resort..
It was a fun day. We had a pool and the beach nearby and we had some really great time..

Anusha picked us up at Piliyandala and we rode to the hotel. No wonder we were the first to arrive there. The MAX speed of anusha's driving got to 145 km/h, and thats the highest he has ever drove and I have ever been. (Except for the ride in an aeroplane when I was small)
Since he always complain about nobody to record it..well I did. But I missed the high speed. Here's one at about 100 and 90..:D




We had some serious fun there. Here are some pics of it..

Here's me and Nadeera sitting on a tree near the beach...



And we had fun at the shore too....



This is at the pool



And we sang some songs too...




Go to Anusha's blog for the vids. He did the recording most of the time

We had to hurry the get-together up since Printa (Kasun) was leaving the country for higher studies in Canada. Hope he does well there and invents some spooky thing. :D

I really hope that we'd have time to meet again in the future...

Blogged with the Flock Browser

Posted in Labels: , , |

0 comments: