Unit casings are done

We did three of the casings of the units of the project. Spent almost two days at Anusha's to finish it to a level that we could install the PCBs into them.

We got the casings from our sponsor but we had to customize them according to the units that we have made. So after a long night shift that ended at about 2 a.m., we got some casings done.
I'm really happy that they are in shape.




This is the train Unit with the casing on

We did some testings with Anusha's car and the units and got a range of 150m for the RF signal.

Have the presentations tomorrow. Hope we'd do well in that, and then comes the hard part, the demonstrations. These systems better work that day.

Blogged with the Flock Browser

Posted in |

0 comments: