Aarrrgh, these circuits are killing me

I had to deal with some abnormal activities today in the uProcessor that I work with. We use a Rabbitcore 2000 for the processing in one of the units in our project and damn its giving me hell.

One of the C code that I wrote works fine with the RF module while the other does not. :( The biggest problem is that I can't find any difference between the two codes. :P

So at last I had to copy the working part of the code in to the newer program I wrote. Works still, but I can't predict when this thing will go haywire again. I just hope these embedded monsters work at the presentation.

Posted in Labels: |

0 comments: